I suppose my first official blog should explain my position: I am a 24 year old who loves food and loves food that is just as good for me as it tastes (don't worry I eat the bad stuff too!!!...just in moderation).
I am a certified food explorer and will try most anything once. However, I will never claim to be anything close to Andrew Zimmerman. I have no interest in drinking cow blood, as I am 99% positive it just tastes like iron.
I currently live in Philadelphia, PA and am making my way around the city trying new foods.
I would love to enjoy my first (blogged about) meal with you.
****Addition 9/20/2011
I should probably explain what JICAMA is. Pronounced: (HIK KAH MAH....he come a hungry....get it?) It's a starchy fruit from Mexico. It is generally served raw and I think it tastes delicious. It will be the basis of my ratings. 5 possible Jicama's can be awarded for overall food experience. It's a rather arbitrary rating scale, but it'll have to do. I can't just give out stars. That's lame.
No comments:
Post a Comment